Saturday, February 11, 2023

Natural Cough Syrup



Great for Cold & Flu Season

FOR A LARGE FAMILY:
1 c. pure honey (Trader Joe's has a good one)
8 drops of Eucalyptus Oil (internal use)

STIR WELL
Give 1 T. to Adults
1 tsp. to children
May take up to 3 x day
Works great when taking upon retiring for the night.

FOR A SMALLER FAMILY, YOU CAN CUT THE RECIPE IN HALF

FOR 1 PERSON:
2 T. pure honey
1 drop of “Internal use” Eucalyptus Oil

Stir well.
Give 1 Tablespoon to Adults
1 tsp. to children
May take up to 3 x day.
Works great when taking upon retiring for the nigh.

I personally use essential oils from Real Oils www.realoil.com. You can order from them but be sure to tell them I sent you as I will get reward points. They have great prices and FREE shipping. It says external use, but I am required by law to tell you to use the internal use.

If you want internal use oils, go to https://www.revive-eo.com/ They tell you which ones are for internal use.

Eucalyptus is wonderful for throat and lung problems.
Honey is wonderful as well and very medicinal.

Ricola drops have honey and eucalyptus oil in them, but also have other ingredients that are not healthful.

POWERFUL QUOTES REGARDING THIS REMEDY:
“I am very sorry to learn that Sister C is not well. I cannot advise any remedy for her cough better than eucalyptus and honey. Into a tumbler of honey put a few drops of the eucalyptus, stir it up well, and take whenever the cough comes on. I have had considerable trouble with my throat, but whenever I use this, I overcome the difficulty very quickly.

I have to use it only a few times, and the cough is removed. If you will use this prescription, you may be your own physician. If the first trial does not effect a cure, try it again. The best time to take it is before retiring.” (2SM 300.2)

“I have already told you the remedy I use when suffering from difficulties with my throat. I take a glass of boiled honey, and into this I put a few drops of eucalyptus oil, stirring it in well. When the cough comes on, I take a teaspoonful of this mixture, and relief comes almost immediately. I have always used this with the best of results. I ask you to use the same remedy when you are troubled with the cough. This prescription may seem so simple that you feel no confidence in it, but I have tried it for a number of years and can highly recommend it.”  {2SM 301.1}

Again, take warm footbaths into which have been put the leaves from the eucalyptus treeThere is great virtue in these leaves, and if you will try this, you will prove my words to be true. The oil of the eucalyptus is especially beneficial in cases of cough and pains in the chest and lungsI want you to make a trial of this remedy which is so simple, and which costs you nothing.

2SM = Selected Messages, Volume 2 1908

_______________________________________________________

If the Holy Spirit so impresses you, PLEASE DONATE TODAY (button below and on the side) so I can continue to help others. Thank you! If you can't see the donate button or want quick access – use this link: PayPal.Me/ReneeB

Got info from MMT classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment