Monday, March 18, 2024

Toothache Remedy


  


Mix a few drops of Clove Oil with 1 T. Activated Charcoal powder and add a few drops of water. Make a paste like peanut butter consistency.

Cut out quarter size piece of gauze and spread in the center. Fold the edges toward the center roll in a ball then put the wet side of the gauze against the area where the toothache is.

This remedy works great, along with mixing charcoal with water and rubbing it on the outside of the face.

Note: From what I understand, teeth should not be pulled on a pregnant woman because of the drugs. Tell the person to call their doctor and see what he recommends.  I don't think pregnant women are supposed to have their teeth pulled.

To order Clove essential oil (or any essential oils) go to www.realoil.com and be sure to mention that I told you about them so I will get my reward points (you will too)....they can be used to get FREE oils. 

Another place that is great is www.revive-eo.com  and be sure to tell them I sent you there too so I get my credit. These are NOT MLM places and they both have FREE shipping and FREE returns.

_______________________________________________________

PLEASE DONATE TODAY, IF the Holy Spirit impresses you, (donate button below and on the side) so I can continue to help others. Thank you! If you can't see the donate button or want quick access – use this link: PayPal.Me/ReneeB

No comments:

Post a Comment